Episode 10 - Racing the Tax Rate Environment -- with Guest David McKnight
Do not isolate yourself from the reality of our rising tax rate environment and the impact of those rates on your retirement plan now and in the future.
In this episode, Jim Donewald and his guest David McKnight, the bestselling author of The Power of Zero, discuss some shocking investment insights and provide expert advice on how to retire with certainty.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The impact of our national debt on investments
- The difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accounts—and why tax rates have a huge impact on what you keep
- How to protect your money systematically before tax rates increase
- How to get on track to a zero percent tax bracket
- The importance of multiple streams of income to get to the zero tax-free bucket
- And more!
Tune in to learn about how to transform your retirement plan according to take rates!
Resources: CRIS Financial | John Glowacz | David McKnight | The Power of Zero | Look Before You LIRP: Why All Life Insurance Retirement Plans Are Not Created Equal, and How to Find the Right One for You