Having a clear long term strategy of how to diversify your portfolio is important, as it is the foundation of your retirement plan.
In this episode of Well Rounded Retirement, Jim Donewald discusses insights on how to create and maintain a structured retirement plan based on your aligned goals.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The difference between risk score and goal-based investing
- The process of the “Quadrant System”
- The difference between systematic vs. unsystematic risk
- Embracing vehicles that accomplish your goals
- Withdrawal strategy - know your budget limitations
- And more!
Tune in to learn more about how to strategically plan for the long term!