Start becoming more aware of your current financial choices, as it will quickly affect your retirement situation.
In this episode of Well Rounded Retirement, Jim Donewald discusses the importance of planning ahead to reduce taxes, minimize financial risk and better prepare for retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What provisional income is and how it works
- How your social security is subject to taxation
- How your life situation affects your IRA savings
- Benefits of Roth conversions
- The effects of tax planning
- And more!
Stream this episode to feel more confident about your financial awareness for a more secure retirement!